Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Tour of my Heart

Hello and welcome! I'm so glad you all could make it today and be one of the first groups to tour Cloudwatcher's heart! If you can, please leave your shoes at the door, we don't want any dirt from outside to get in.



If you look down the hall on the left you'll see Cloudwatcher's memories. What has happened to her, how she feels about the person she used to be,  and the ways she relives her past. In this walk down memory lane you'll feel like you're stepped through a portal into the past, seeing things that are so relateable, you'll feel as if it was all about you! Be careful of the construction at the end of the hall, we're making a new installment, to be opened May 2016.

And we're walking, we're walking.

On your right is Cloudwatcher's fantastic love life! Feel free to take a quick peek. You won't be in there very long.

Please sir, the pamphlet is not a hat. But it would make a nice paper plane...

Over here is Cloudwatcher's philosophic central. Enter to witness the things Cloudwatcher has come up with in her pondering. See the puzzle pieces of your soul. Discover a glimmer of hope. Understand the things that separate humans from robots and experience what we do to feel alive.

Please be careful around the mountain of work, thank you.

We're now passing a restricted area. Please pay attention to the signs and please do not enter. We have no way of protecting you from what is in there.

How many times do I have to say no flash photography? Sigh. I don't get paid enough for this.

And finally, welcome to Optimistic Outlook. This balcony overlooks all of Cloudwatcher's heart's most spectacular views. Over there you can see the orange forests, be sure to breath in all that pumpkin spice. And over there you can see the launch pad being prepped. This look out is my personal favorite part of the tour because of the clear skies. Perfect for stargazing and cloud watching, wink wink.


Thank you for joining me on this tour. You have read my mind and seen my heart. Thank you for giving me a place to explore and create. Thank you for going with me this far without a face to the pen name.

Now it's time to take off the mask.

I'm doing it now because I don't want to find myself as just another face in the mass reveal. I don't want to be so crowded that I'll just be alone.

So, here is the real Cloudwatcher.



Hello I'm Allie.

I'm a dork who wears viking hats to Walmart to see how people react.

Who dances when there's no music just because I can.

Who went parasailing even though I am scared of heights.

Who loves clouds because I joined marching band, and clouds were the only thing that would change during the hours I spent on the field.


I'm a weirdo who went to France and got an unholy case of the hiccups in Notre Dam and was judged by French people. It took the romance out of the visit but gave me a pretty funny story to tell.

I guess that's my welcome to Paris.  



                              


Welcome to my heart blog. I look forward to the rest of the tour. 



13 comments:

  1. That was a great tour. Loved the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great tour. Loved the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, so cool to see a reveal without expecting it. Good to meet you Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Linking your blogposts with the words was very clever, not to mention the unexpected reveal tied in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhh yess!! ive been waiting so long to see who you are! you are amazing i love you and your blog. lets be friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this, and it is amazing... love it all #stolen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, seeing your reveal makes me not as scared to reveal. Because I know you, but not super well, but I'm obsessed with your blog, and it makes me feel like I know you so much better...(not in a weird way haha) but anyways. I'm really obsessed with this and I'm glad you did this the way you did it.

      Delete
    2. Aw, I'm glad. I was kind of regretting doing it early but now I'm not.

      Delete
  7. This was so beautiful. I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. I can't believe I didn't see this beforehand. We totally should've read this today in class. Great example. I love the links and how it's all interconnected.

    Sorry I didn't see it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALLIE!!! yes yes yes yes yes, you are amazing. Your line about clouds and marching band is one of the realest things I've read about marching band.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alligator turtle! I read this when you first posted this and I thought I commented. Sorry. But seriously. I LOVE your blog! If I knew how to create that list that shows who I follow, you would've been at the top haha.

    ReplyDelete