Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Letter For Everyone Who Has Rejected Me

Dear people who never bothered to acknowledge my existence,

Dear people who find their phone more interesting than what I have to say,

Dear boys who never texted me back,

Dear friends who decided "I wasn't cool enough",

Dear teachers who don't remember my name,

Dear anyone who doesn't remember my name,






I'm moving on to better places. And someday, when I've reached my potential, you'll wish you had noticed me and treated me better. 

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm off to the stars.  


Sincerely, me

10 comments:

  1. **snaps for daces** Truth in these words. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People care too much. you dont. i like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.
    "Now, if you will excuse me, I'm off to the stars"
    Way to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh snap. Mic drop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so in love with your blog i cant wait to find out who you are

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the positive in this, don't let what people think get you down and who cares if they don't remember you cause you were better off without them. GREAT post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. this was so great. i loved the gifs also!

    ReplyDelete